My new dragen tatoo

Shooting in the cold out in the wild its just so cold, if only I knew then I will have my character wearing something that can actually cover my entire head and only showing my left eye to see and be seeing. Unbearable the coldness from the deep earth, wondering how the ghosts survive there, that's why they all look like ice and see through, because of the death`s temperature......they don`t burn you they ice you.



I don't like the cold at all, would rather be burned in the sun and heat and eat red hot pot, in my home town in the hot summer in the middle of the night, other actors would knock my door and we go out on the streets eat the red fire hot spicy hot pot burning in front of you, just one second no matter what kind of thing you put in it, it just burns and you just eat it, so good, you nose you ear you mouth you ass all running like crazy as you were hopelessly but crying for happiness, but that's the best drug you can have made in nature and made in China, yes! The red hot pot that is, so spicy! it just like your crazy lover who bits you when your want his or her lips to kiss......



Passion and blood I have to think of that while right now I am going out again in the freezing cold in Vancouver on set filming......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T