They storage me in this little box the last day of shooting on the street in Vancouver, but they don't know that I can fly out through the ceiling directly to the moon......

The wind is shouting to the sky and to our ears, hash hash hurry us to go home slip into a warm blacket caress with your loved ones and lost in the evening candle lights and make soft love......



Sometime on set is hard to be patient, so much waiting and you can not really do anything, but I was hanging out with the boys in the craft serves truck watching hockey, the bad reception on TV makes no sence because we can not even find the ball, I don't know how you call it, anyway it did not really mater, its the noise that matters that there is life else where that is exciting, I had fun talking with all the boys then actrully went shopping, you would not believe it, less than one hour I bought 3 dresses, crazy we call it power shopping, just when we blink our eyes the stores are all suddenly closed, magic happens when the clock pointed at 9PM, like those night clubs closes excactly at 2am in LA and in Bangkok, as if the whole city went from the sea of noise and people to a ghosts town, as if life just vanished. Amezine sight in front of my eyes like a magic show.



Well Human beings are stupid, they use how big your house is to coner your succes, but they forgot that it is all a trick to make you work your ass off to get that useless house but you lost all your time and life and fun, and ended up alone in that empty house with no life, I think when you own things the things own you too.



I just like to be free and live in the hotel rooms and travel when I want to. People asked me: Bailing, where is your home? I said: its in my heart where ever I go.



I saw the moon right now is swiming in the clouds and look for me, I love the feeling when I rise my eyes there is this beautiful gentle moon with the melody of love......



In the cold on set drives me crazy, yes indeed baby.



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T