The sun land in the city called Vancouver

Suddenly opened, the light of the eyes of the city, the light of nature, it is so beautiful this morning when I open the wind wild, allow all the strangers in the air walked into my hotel suite, the light quietly laying on the ground with its body totally naked and open, as if we are not supposed to go out of our building and just watch, just let the sunlight and the city dance its own naked melody.......



I did not, just let the painting laying there with its own color and smile...... Still......



It reminds me when I was in Tibet, sometime the sun was just so big and opened its body so wide and occupied and covered the entire land of earth...... 12 of us, we were just so quiet hiding in our army based tiny room, peaked through the window and wondered...... earth stopped breathing when the large sun landed from the sky to visit......



I love to watch the moment when the entire earth become flat only the body of the sun land and lights the fire on itself......



Burning......

Magic......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T