Do you know the game???

Busy busy busy with family, but so nice here, I love my home town, so
much to share and so happy to be with my family.......
Will post more after this one, just want to show you the game that
everyone plays in the entire country, especially during the holidays.
Yesterday was " 元宵节 Yuan Xiao Jie" that means sweet dumpling's
festival, family get together to celebrate the greatest year ahead,
the last day of the chinese New Year, people flying lanterns on the
air, lights fire, so many of them flying beautiful in the red sky
colored by the none stopped fireworks .......

Do you know the game of " 麻将 Ma Jiang "? The past picture is what I
played and won the biggest you can get, Anyone knows how to play???

Let me know if you can read and see the pictures nicely here in my
blog, cause I can not see it.
Thank you for following me, and much more to come just after this,
have a lovely day as it is just morning in where I am, posting you
still in my sweet bed........
A smile from Chengdu to all of you........