Wonning in my home town Chengdu.....

I am in the famous Wang Fu Jing, Look how much I eat, do you know the kind of food? Famous in my howm town! So much I eat everyday I will be so fat when I return, my mother keep asking me to eat more... I could not set still now anymore.....



This is what I am doing today in the picture you can see, nothing but eating and walking around seeing the city watching life watching strange people walking by and doing nothing at all and lost in my mother's guidance and breath the air and dust from my long left city.... So hot today but my sister told me it was so cold I have only brought heavy winter cloths....

where is the snow??? I have maybe only once seen a tiny little snow for a blink of a eye in my home town when I was growing up...... Of cause in Tibet snow followed me every steps even entered my blanket.....



young people are fancy today, they are like the Americas, named bags and shoes everyone is on their cell texting..... My city changed a lot, can't even recognize it anymore, went to the theatre I used to perform, but all closed down Wondering how those actors are surviving today??? But I have decided doing nothing this time but only spend time with my family......

Family: what is it? Strange format to me sometimes, because of family we stay with love together no matter what, but if it is not the family then we don't really care as much, maybe this is the purpose of family: for us to care..... Do you have a family? What does family means to you my friend?



Starbucks I am now playing cards and writing to you.....

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T