My amazing story with the world most dangrouse anumal------wild Lions......


  


 

I am crazy yes I am, crazy........

I am and I was this close to a huge Lion in Johannesburg in Africa, no be precise I was with 7 of them, 7 wild dangerous big Lions around me and I was like 8 inches next to this huge male Lion, just like this in the picture right next to me, dangerous it was so dangerous that there are no words could describe how I felt then, its like my heart jumped out of me to the cliff!!!!!!!!
Exhilarating............

I was there for 3 weeks in the safari looking for leopard, chasing after them everyday, they are so many wild animals wild running in the huge open land of the beautiful endless nature but we can not see them as if nothing exists in the entire world but only peace, we have to be so patient,  actually we cannot find them at all but only unless they want us to find them, or they find you as their delicious supper.

We got up like 4am everyday then we were out for the whole day, so beautifully exciting everyday for me, on the road the blue birds fly very low in front of our little trucks playing with the sun lights...... remember we were eating dinner at the dark in the middle of no where in the open land, actually having the head lights of our little open trucks on just to find food in our bags, then turned the lights off, otherwise you would not want to imagine how many more wild dangerous hungry animals all kinds of them will be if not already coming around us so near and ready to jump and take us as the perfect supper, yes we were their perfect delicious food they have been looking for the whole day, wow that feeling of the quietness actually was so openly hide the unknown real danger in front of us right now......  then I had to pee, our tracker had to company me with a gun loaded hot, he said there might very well be 3 big dangerous lion hungrily waiting for you in the bush right next to you Bailing!!!  Do you know that we are visible, we are at their dining room table or their bed at their home now.......... wow!!! Then his walky talky announced: “ Attention attention!!! There are 7 Lions around just where you are my bother!!!”

Of cause soon after we safely landed right in the center of the 7 Lions, the center of the 7 wild dangerous Lion's home, can you imagine that for real??? 7 wild dangerous huge Lions??? I was right on the side of our little open car where this huge male Lion was next to, 8 inches, yes I could not believe it myself, he was just like my hot lover right next to me ready to give me a hot bloody kiss WOW!!!!!!!! The heat of his breath is like waves almost knocked me over, he turned his huge head to me just after our car stopped with his overly fast heart beating loud sound and movement, I was never been with a real lion in my life this close and did not know how they breath, thought he was so ill and is going to have a heart attack any moment they way how he breath so extremely fast! Wow at that moment I was like, my head was spinning and swollen as big as the sky and thought I was going to have a heart attack too right there together with the huge Lions NOW!!!

Time stopped, air stopped, everything, I mean everything that was conscious in the entire world stopped... stopped like death..... then while I was struggle for the last breath of air on earth then the overly slow and loud sound of out tracker come to my space: " Bailing if you move and drop anything anything at all we are dead!!! DEAD you understand all of us!!!!!!!!Please do not move at all!!!!!!!!I SAID DO NOT MOVE!!!!!!!!"

Moment passed like how death supposed to be, the whole world is like a huge heavy cloud died clapped in a slow motion in front of me......
.....

A century passed...... another birth entered me just as 
the huge male lion suddenly set up and turned his head checked me up and down then directly looked at my eyes 2 inches closer, wow his breath is like a huge wind slapped my face,  the lion's his eyes are almost as big as my entire head so alien so cold so dangerously devilishly like beautiful scary, he did not blink his eyes but just looked at me like there are sharp fire like knifes cutting the ice!!! Yes our car had no windows no doors, naked nothing, nothing to protect us just wells and a flat board that we could stand or sit,  I had a camera in my hands and some rolls of films can you imagine, I was like...... at that time I really think at any moment either the camera or the film rolls is going to drop, wow!!! Then the male Lion moved 3 inches closer to me once again, he wants my kiss now and suddenly he opened his mouth, I mean directly towards me opened, wow!!!!!!!! The biggest mouth I have ever seen in my entire life it was like a huge world of blood opened......... Death closed my eyes, the smell wow??? it was so stinking I could right there feinted into the Lion's mouth!!!
Tears rolling....... my tears......I was crying so loud in silence......so scared !!!!!!!!

How did I survive??? I don't know, might be luckily the Lions have just eaten a zebra, but again they can easily eat another human or 3, the 7 Lions all stood up walked around us a little then again slowly  found their own comfort zone ..... Wow the wild Lions? Let us go??? Can you believe it? They let us go???  Yes when we finally slowly extremely carefully moved our car inch by inch, they did not follow, They let us go to our own safe world and escaped from the dangerous delicious center of their dinner table.........

I have to say I was very very lucky ....... thank you for saving me the angel on the sky or in this case the angels are the Lions, yes they are, they saved me and my friends, the most dangerous but brilliantly beautiful powerful angels ............

I will never forget how it feels ........how the lion's eyes looked at me and locked my world...... truly a breathtaking magic moment of tangling with life and death........
Sharing the story makes me breathless again wow I am burning on fire now!!!!!!!!HOT!!!!!!!!
Nature unbelievable!!!!!!
I love you my wild Lions so much!!!!!!!!!!!!