Happy Happy Easter!

m

I am not sure if I fully understand what exactly mean " Easter", many stories crossed the wind whispering to my ear, but still its like the blurred mist even the wind itself got confused........ but to me it is more important that people are happy because its a day to celebrate, celebrate life love and each other.......

Yes to me and also to you every day is a new day new life and new love and new happiness lightning our eyes our heart and our soul, do not repeat yourself but find something new and fun to whispering back, whispering to the new mysteries landed just now as the fresh day happily opened your eyes for another day with a beautiful surprise, yes there is a surprise just for you, if you walk gently if you laugh crazily if you close your eyes and just dance and breath and live.........

As a surprise for me, just shoot yesterday for Emma Thompson's project on the beach, so cold still in the spring of April, hundreds of little birds there walking with their little bare foot softly touching the water shinny the sun as a mirror...... so beautiful but so cold, I stayed in the Sunna room for 1 hour to get my sweet warmth back to my body, wow!!! Of cause drink a little after with the fire burning me........

The project they shoot like 30 or 40 top actresses in the world, the photographer said yesterday they just shoot Meryl Streep, she is so easy just like me she does her own make up, and Kete Winslet's picture looks so so beautiful and Emma Thompson was nude in a lake.......wow nude??? So cool, lets all get nude for Easter, oops NO Bailing!!! I am only kidding!!! They are shooting Gwyneth Paltrow in NY also on the beach....... ( I am not name dropping, those are the real names in a real situation) I can't wait to see all the pictures enlarged in a gallery must be so fantastic! But the most importance is that we are all doing it for a charity that matters to women in the world........Thank you Emma for including me!

 and tomorrow I am shooting for Italian Vogue, very excited! Then to London shooting a movie...........

How beautiful life is give me so many gifts doing what I wanted to do the most..........

As each day passes I appreciate I enjoy I give and receive and I dance and I celebrate!!! Yes walk your path each day with a positive delight in your beautiful heart and saying with satisfaction: I lived another beautiful day and thank you!

As the Vogue magazine's questions for me just want to share the very first one with you for today:
Vogue Question: Never leaves home without ?
Bai: The thought that I was just born.