A smile just for you.........


Nothing more but  A SMILE......

I woke up in such a happy mood, so happy but don't know why,  do I have to know why?  No I am lucky to be happy and not know why, I should be happy just like these smiles in the pictures for you everyday, yes I am cause I am alive and have everything to enjoy to love to give to have fun with including you.........

Like I always say and do, dose not matter where you are, dose not matter what you are thinking of now, dose not matter what you are doing at this very moment, I am with you and sending you a big warm smile like the smile you have never seen me in, like the smile warms your heart and soul, like the smile touches your mood and makes you crazy that you have to forget yourself but just get up get out and open your melody put your mini skirt on and doing a loud crazy dance just like Bailing will do, I mean crazy ones!!!!!!!! Yes it's my gift, my gift to you, to you only ........

It's my craziness happiness and love and joyful of life and appreciation for you in the smile............for you Just for you no matter where you are.........

I SMILE your melody as you give me yours........... On the dance floor ..........Yes lets dance shall we???

白靈 :-)


A smile
白靈 Bailing