My mood of life as a cigarette lights your fire...........


My mood of life easily changes by the sudden passing wind or lights or the air you could not noticed in your eyes........... yes like the color blink of eyes the sky is different like my pics flash its spirit to you........ just as my life in Hollywood crazy yet quiet.........with melody of 4seasons.......

Los Angeles made out of lights out of unreal dreams out of a surprise misleading you to a corner you think its the cigarette you suddenly found yet lost by the fire of smoke as soon as you hold it again then its gone suddenly as if never has happened that moment of allure .......smoke dances her sexy body in your melody...... as in my next movie the gentleman asked:
" How did you get here?"
My character answered with a cigarette in her mouth:
" We could say you are still asleep but your dreams have come true... shall we?"

Yes I was bothered today cause of family complications, why? I give love always do what I can, but movie stars are not magicians, they often live in a dream have no reality to control or contribute........ cause everyone kisses their ass just under that bright lights for that moment of hot sexy smoke of thunderstorm then its gone........

I know so many people yet I am alone, I don't mind cause that's the reality and sometimes I prefer to be alone in my dream even when I am awake, there are so many things you can do when you are dancing in your dream under the lights with so many people watching and envy.... but still the smoke in your hand with the slim long cigarette burns to the air making the loud perfect love in the space in front of everyone..........beautiful........

Beautiful life is no matter where you are what you do there are always beauty and laughter as I laughed so much today and the passed few days..........yes in a perfect dance just like this.......

Miss you and send you love as I lift my hand the cigarette once again burns into the air to your sexy eyes with a smoke............colored my world.........blind your way........

:-) Good news, the movie I did in Taiwan is finally finished editing and is going to premiere and opening in theaters everywhere in May, the director is so happy about my performance says its powerful, and ask me to go there for a lots of promotions for 10 days, Wow Yes!!! Can't wait to see the movie.

A smile