How do you know what song your heart is singing........


































I add a red picture because we all ware red for the new year, yes lets ware red!!!
Happy Chinese new year to you all my friends!!!!!!
Yes dumplings, lets celebrate life and happiness!!!!!!

Strange enough suddenly Don't know what to say, my thoughts has nothing to do with those pictures, reality is so far away from my fantasy movie land, but as I promised to post some of the pics on set......

Yes just as life prints its steps one by one moment by moment.....I thought of you,
on the snow, on the journey, on the places we walked by but never remembered, in our memory, in the space between our dreams, between us, we left and lost and found life, found love found laughter rolling........

We follow, follow its path to unknown to you.......

Speechless today, as nature quietly awaits my thoughts but I have none.....

Maybe its time for you to tell me, a story, a glance, a quiet hesitation, an awesome silence of your love.......

Yes, share it with me as I am sharing my with you.....
all the secrets unfold in the snow, so white........

Don't hide but reveal, I am here to receive and cherish......

What exactly is missing? Missing something missing someone?

How do you know what song your heart is singing??? No words but melody.....
Beautiful.......

Yes speechless yet So beautiful......

New year opened in China just now.......