Hot Pictures from the hot sexy set






















We are filming in a very crazy but Nice sexy set, look at the boys are teasing me, they ask me to carry the camera for them, Wow it is SO heavy unbelievable!!!

Yes as I promised but I did not have had chance to post the pictures of what my character looks like yet its already started the sex scene, well time has always ahead of me moved to the future, like the snow 100 miles rushed to the father north already maybe to catch a train?.....
well I will just have to catch up for now, but will post those cool character pictures maybe next day.

Those are the pictures from the hot set, some of them are in character some of them are not, can you tell? But all on set, very cool and cold rough but somehow sexy set cause all the rough tough dangerous big guys are all there going really crazy and mad and fighting and shooting so loud, as it fits Winnipeg's temperature very well, yes lets all go mad and fights, dose not matter who is right or wrong, we all wrong anyway when we are caged for the winter for so long day and nights in doors bumped into each others head all the time going crazy, lets just fight, including the director and producers and every one from the word-rob food office and hair and make up catering transportation account department and more and everyone, I am sure everyone wants to show a little skill and fights, how can you not when the set is hot and full of blood and fun, you might be very well surprised how many real talented fighters are hidden with all their freelance kind of strange wired styles, that will be so cool on set can you imagine??? Pens brushes cameras lights apples coffee and turkey sandwich peanut butter bottles bread stove and beef and knives and guns and chairs and rocks in the snow and shoes just in the hot set flying like crazy....... yes talk about the shoes, I was doing the scene with Vinnie and I took my shoes off, no I did not take them off, my feet kicked the shoes off high to his face and he catches it one by one, pretty cool, what sports he used to playing? Maybe he thinks its a foot ball or soccer or meat ball or something? I am so ignorant, hope he is not going to read this and I don't even know who he is but everybody else knows him......

The scene between us was really cool, lots of fun, even Vinnie is big and tall dangerous guy, but my character stands on her own and give him orders, you don't have to be tall to have power, but we had a nice sex scene, well no pictures cause it was a closed set, you will just have to see the film. Its kind of hard to do sex scenes, cause we don't actually know each other, then suddenly we have to kiss, but somehow my character just took over, it actually suddenly got nothing to do with me anymore, she just leads me to an adventure and it was a lot of fun, of cause we have to have the right chemistry, I get along very well with my co-stars always, only one time I did not have good time with the actor, cause he is too stiff and too much aware of everything, I like actors are just spontaneous and just dive into the scene and have fun, because it is a real life on the screen, so we have to have the free air to breath......

The shooting is always so fast when you actually on set, before you know it its already finished, like life itself, no time to think or repeat, but also because of that it is fun and precious....

I love doing movies, you make reality in fantasy, fascinating, but the process could be much less glamorous than you would imagine, cause you are in it and you can't aware of whats really going on.......

I am a blind dancer, so fits me very well, its easy, all I need to know is just not knowing what to do at all, but dive into the moment of life, either fire water ice refrigerator or jump off a cliff or a building or just sit there and snore......

I like the danger of not knowing, it excites me......
So Vinnie is fun to work with.