Color the world with your own eyes........

































白灵的BLOG[编辑]
http://blog.sina.com.cn/bailingblog

This is the world living in me, this is me living in the world, this is where I printed and left my steps in the streets of Winnipeg, this is the beauty and magic that I see, this is the reality turning pages coloring the coldness of the brutal winter, when you gently close your eyes now then the brightness in front of you become even more tender clear sensitive just like 88 butterflies dancing their wings with all the passion and excitement telling you the stories of life.........

Yes beautiful world is in the distance so near simply you just need to switch the lens in your eyes then you will see what I see, you will live the life the world the way you wanted to live to see to breath to have love fair with and to really smiling and happy in a laud laughter just like you are in a hot shower naked but bathing the white snow.......

Yes change the lens of your eyes with the delight truth in your heart then you will change your life forever living in beauty and harmony, yes you can by listening, by believing, by closing your eyes but opening your own secret box of magic, let your dream departure to its distance high, to where you truly belong........

Beautiful moments of my life passing by ...... even Winnipeg looks like a magic place to make my home stay, yes it is true, this is my home now.....

You are beautiful just as the world is so beautiful no matter where you are, there are gifts within.

I have just realized the wisdom that my father has, he never wants to travel, he is so content of where he is and always has a calm tender smile on his face and eyes, yes now I know it is because he paints his own world with a magic pen......

Its my day off, I paint my world, I am sharing and showing you my world to encourage you to find and to color your own world with the music of color, with your inner beauty, your know what? then you will finally maybe for the first time see the real world that is hidden and covered for so long in front of you by your own shadow........lift up the curtain, let the lights shine, shinny through your eyes.........

Can you tell me where is each picture taken in Winnipeg???
A task for you my friend.......a smile
Yes,which one makes you smile?