My singapore delight just for you........














Showing you the public and my private chamber, yes when you are jet-legged, you are naked......and lazy and relaxed as if everyone feel the same around you or no one exist, not even myself........dream just flouting.....

Lounge again and late again, wow, running after time and always behind, always.......

hot and cold my body and mind in a dream that I do not know where and why and how, just know that I awake and have to run again after nothing.......beautiful......

So hot but nice here, I always like the hot and like Singapore do you?

Just want to sharing hope wherever you are you are in a beautiful dream of reality......

Sunny and hot hot unlike the LA sun, different temperature, maybe is the same just that I have not realized it yet and miss you........