What a beautiful day in Brunei.......























I know its been too long, I wanted so much to post you everyday, but life took my breath away in Brunei OR ......

This is not what I meant to show you and there are so much more, but the internet keep shouting me down so I had to give up right now because I have to go to watch the how do you call it, the march? now, its the nation's independent day, should be so fascinating for me to experiences it, and this time I promise I will post much more when I return, and for now just hope that you can give me the stories as I am showing you what I see and walk and dance into.....

life is so beautiful today, its your independence day, I walked in by my blindness with your open heart, women are all dressed in bright colored traditional dress, so beautiful, pink red blue so bright as if it is a bright loud laughter passing by you and spell on you a permanent mark of happiness shinny in the heated sunlight.......

But suddenly rain falling as I was walking along the south China sea so peaceful, yes sweet rain falling on earth to our land like a surprise in front of me right now, tender fresh so romantic with its music of new years bless, wash the dust away forever.....

A silver bird cross the sea.......

After the King's happy celebration of the nation, cars Crowd vanished, quietness returned to the city as if suddenly you can hear your own voice again emerging a perfect painting slowly on the pavement, a perfect lucky day, a beautiful gift for the country and for us.......

Happy independence day Brunei!!!

The royal family party left me a smile, do you know them on those pictures?
Tender kind delightful spirit of their warm heart kept me longer here than I should have stayed......