Its not all glamriouse at all.......










Look what had happened to me on set filming, this was the fight results of yesterday, my finger is totally swollen like I have never seen before, huge and the colors of rainbow on top and shinny from inside, I could not even bend, last night someone was shaking my hand and he shacked my hand so hard I was shouting crying cause he scree zed my little finger!!! But still I kept working, the production had a doctor and she looked at me and have a sympathy in her eyes and give me a big bag of ice, and ask me to go to the hospital after work, but I was shooting so they production called the doctor on set, and this is what the doctor did to me in the picture, he says if I don't keep it straight then it will might be a problem later that if my finger is broken then it will not grow back straight, so I must keep it all time straight, well I don't think its broken, the doctor said, does not matter broken or not this is the only way to keep it till it heals........wow, my finger and my whole hand is so tired right now because it is unnatural to keep it straight all the time, like if someone ask you not to blink your eyes........

See it is not all glamorous at all, we surfer as actor and have to keep going, like yesterday I had myself bumped everywhere to the hard floor and the metal and column and the table whatever that I could bump into, my nick my butt my legs everywhere just hurt, but I did not complain and had to keep going because if I stop to complain then we will never finish shooting, then then I have to come back do it all over again, well I am such a professional might be the Tibet army training? So I decide I might as well hurt myself just one time all together like a well trained soilder, tough right? you think I am crazy!

Well working its like life, things happen. But today I got to have a big machine gun to play with it and with all the boys they listen to me, quiet fun, I had such a good time, I like my character, she is dangerous and daring and later has very sexy scenes in the movie that you would not thought of.....

The last 2 pics are this morning like LA time 5am, look how quite the cold street was, and seemed the ghosts are walking, and the bright moon is sitting in the middle of the street waiting to say hi to me before goes back home sleep, so sweet....
Then the last picture was the crazy one, look at the smoke it is like there is a huge fire coming from the ground and is about to burn the entire city of Winnipeg, fascinating view------ nature's mad force trying to break the cage from the ground........

Yes ghosts are walking in the dark, and singing the left over songs from last night's the grammy's just like test the left over Chinese food so deliciously on the street........

Life.......so much fun......
I will go out with the boys tonight dance the town.......