Sexy blue me at the premiere last night

Do you like it?

My nipples are vacation........Yes, today's quote for you !!!!!!!!

Its my premiere tonight at Arc light, " A beautiful Life"
Yes you will see in my character no matter how difficult at times, but life is so beautiful if you only smile at the positive side with a dream in your heart, then your life will become a beautiful sunlight with a lot of gifts shine in your eyes and tell your all the fun and exciting things that are there only for you.


I love Life and appreciate everything that is happenning to me, even the shadows the sad tearful times, because they are there to reflect only the magic light that is within me.


Hope you are like me with your own joy and gift, Dance with every step you walk on earth!

Come to support me tonight!


A beautiful life to you!

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T