Guess where I am?

Yes, its 3:30am now, I got to get up at 7:30am, have to leave and get some sleep for the FHM photo shooting, had a wonderful time, I did drink and smoke, crazy danced in 3 different best clubs in Taipei, they open till 6am, can you imagine how crazy people will go if all the club close at 6am in LA?



The local people are so nice, they are so Friendly, give us table and champion spelling? But it was so much fun, the music is very good, I laughed the whole time, they brought some male modles for me can you believe it? But they are charming and smart and really cute, I need to have some fun after the heavy hard none stop shooting in the heat suffer for my character, I always believe only when you know how to play then you know how to work, plus work is for the reason to live well and happy.



I am not drunk but happy, because the production did not allow me to go out clubbing and dancing, it could be really dangerous if you don't have local people whom knows the club owner showing you around and have a VIP table, 12 of us dressed to kill industry people, yes I am a little crazy sometimes, love too much of the night life, yes dance takes me to another world my own universe, amazing I can go that far and wild.......



Sexy nights fade in people's dream.......



Yes midnight coffee talk show just for you......



Sweet dreams like the morning mist gently dance into my unclear state of mind.....



Yes where and which club I have been?



Pei Shu wants to go home with me, what?



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T