My trip for the kids in Toronto
























Fun and nice and delightful the trip to Toronto, even it is tiring the work we did, running around in the rain and lost all the time and answering all the tough questions under the pressure of no time, 200 Km a hour on the free way in the rain and lost ,kind of dangerous, and middle of the night 2:30am walked long ways with 2 strangers in the hash wind in the cold on the streets that I don't know looking for pizza, but very nice to feel the coldness touches my skin, I danced shouted to the entire city so crazily load, but it was so pleasant! Winter is beautiful, it is because we don't have winter in LA so it is so so refreshing.

I am happy with a pure heart to help the kids whom need help, it really made me happy, we raised a lot of money for the kids, hope more of them will be recovered and have the money there to be sure get helped, there were this 12 years old girl playing piano and sing so beautifully, and there was this 14 years old boy whom get recovered from cancer because the money we have raised, just for the little that I can do to add the help that made my day and trip worth of a struggle and smile.

So Toronto is beautiful, the freshness the coldness the life and the memory............

To walk away just to get my heart closer to the melody of love and beauty.............

I still have to post some of my premiere hot pics for you when I next post, there are a lot of fantastic ones for you, but time always running ahead of me so fast...........I have to catch my time for now, my 8 little mini spirit are already gone on the road, so I am running........See you later my friends........

A lovely evening or morning for you no matter where you are..........
But where are you? I am asking you!

A smile