Last night in Taipei, I love those old streets.....

Last night in Taipei, guess where I am?........



I love those old streets, beautiful......



People are looking but they don't see, people are passing but they don't touch, people are busy but never know the direction, people are happy but they don't know, people are living but they don't breath, breath the scant of life, the smell of a smile, the color of the wind the sky, the shiny lights in between the rain drops, between the sunlight like right now in front of me on my 11th floor looking out the red touching sunset, red...... a friend is walking 8 feet behind, ahead, on the left, I am on your right, no in front of you, giving you a bright smile and a song.......



I am so excited about this moment of a beautiful sunset and the life within us........



Going to meet a director for dinner then go to local event, then maybe sing karaoke, then dance?



Lights and evening is coming once again, everyday, but never tired of showing us the magic inside, the magic of everyday life, like exactly what you are doing right now, keep doing it, you will find the magic when you almost forgot what is exactly what you are doing.....





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T