A beautiful life to you and your mom, and Howard stern show I will be on





http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2009/08/how-bai-ling-saved-lost.html

I will be on Howard Stern show to promote my movie on the 7th of october, wow, what am I going to do?

Life is beautiful, a beautiful life is a gift to all of us everyday.............
celebrate with joy!

We often realized and appreciated the beauty when the sun is already set, when the dark clouds is flying with their speed have already covered the lovely bright sunlight, day light, through the trees the leaves our hats our shoes our faces and our tender hearts, yes, there are, there are still left the warmth of her touch, our mom, her whispiring, her unheard words, her worries, her sadness hopeless eyes, tear dropps...........sadness shadowed our eyes, our spirit with the sudden rain, dropped like unwanted daimonds fulling from the high big mystireie sky.............

This is what we do, we regreat, and we do it again untill its once again too late to say: " I love you!"

I love you my mom! I love you dad, I love you my sister and my brother, I love you my friends, and every single one of you is a each brailiant individul shaines in your own brilaint way of the gift only you have.

Cherish life, cherish the moment that each breath is the most expensive gift that we get from the world that is for free, without it we will not be alive, but have we ever thought about it? have we everyday expressed appreciation to life each fresh new morning before we start our day? have we say : I love you to ourselves and to everyone around us and to your strange ecounters? have we aware of our luck everyday just to give what we have to the world and to others is our luck? Have we? have we just look at your mom and hold her hands or pick up a telephone tell her we are ok and we love her? have we just love life each given moment and give our help and comppassion and love to even a sound of the passing by magic wind? to a butterfly, to all the things that made us laugh and smiling our heart high like the beautiful waves dance to the see and never stop?

Have we?
Have we?
..........

I love you my friends here read my blog everyday either you leave me comment or just read in silence! I love your tender caring loving spirit, without you I am nothing.

Thank you my friends, thank you for your kind friendship like a romence I can only read from the other side of the computer screen, but yet so close.............dangers

Sweet dreams and good morning...........

Smile........
laugh........
Love..........
give............
and forgive.............