Guess where I am?

1 hour away from the city Taipei, so nice a boat ride in the rain on a big wild river with the crazy excited water, I wonder what's underneath? big big river called: Dan shui he, that means not salted, very beautiful the mood and the feelings, meant for lovers, and the island is called: Yu ren ma tou, it means fish man's head, look at the bridge, stunning, they say Typnoon is coming again, so it is raining right now hard, but because it is so hot therefore it is nice to be in the rain that we can breath the fresh air suddenly, right now I am on a boat riding back to Dan Shui river, have you ever been here?

Wish I could jump in then I can feel the life of the lightness not let the heat take my sense away.......

Relaxed from the hard hectic filming, felt good, I am going to eat a lots of Xiao Che now in the old streets, then going to watch a local dance performance, modern dance one of the best in Taipei, and then off to the club for the lady's night crazy dance, friend will take me to 3 hot local clubs, exciting and so much looking forward to it. Yes!



And you?



Send you the nice fresh river air and the rain drops .......



A smile flow with the boat and the wind to you......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T