How could this happen?



















But how? How could this happen?

You will never believe it could be this beautiful in where I am, the other side of the world from Los Angeles, this bright and happy, the beach is 2 hours away of drive from the city Gaoxiong, the sea the warm water, the hush waves and the fun, the sun, the over heated sand burning my feet and skin, the bright bright color shouting so loud to the empty blue sky with no secret, I had so much fun running riding all kinds of toys on the surface of the sea, joy fill my heart like a cup of perfect made latte smiling...........

Yes it is my day off and the ocean appered just for me ............

After the long hour working days, nothing can be better than this, nothing, even a lover's kiss, no I take that back, what about both? Clean and pure, pure gift.

I had to leave in the late afternoon because I want to attend a donation event for the 88 typhoon hold by the local people and the red cross, so I am local now and want to give love, because I really care for those people whom have no home still......
but I heard in the evening this beach and the little town behind is so beautiful and exciting, clubs bars and food and music band, like the night streets in Bangkok, yet more exciting, well next time, I know anytime when I really want beach then suddenly the blue sea swimming to my feet just like the notes of music soft........here it comes again with a song in your heart...........

Funny how life takes you, walk through mist and turns and darkness in the rain, then you suddenly see the true color in between.........

just want to share, to share the delighted spirit of just being with nature.

Still shooting tonight, just in a break, still have to do 2 night scenes.

Good morning and good night my friend.

How are you?
they are calling me now and I am entering my charactor as soon as I leave you.

a smile

check this out:
http://ent.msn.com.tw/news/content.aspx?sn=0908270001