On my way to G4.....


http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/moviesandtv/68394/Bai-Lings-Crank-Test.html

Wow what a beautiful blue sky I front of my eyes, so blue with the white clouds, just by looking at it makes my heart smile, so clean and delicate, nature just so amazing, we often forget their beauty by being busy chasing life, but life is just there in front of us for us to enjoy, our heart needs to be washed, and here is the blue sky can clean the heart's dust......

I am happy to be back away from the heavy heat, it was so hot on the far east, I wonder why? maybe people cook too much there? Restaurants everywhere till 4am, But nice exciting memories that will be inside of me forever......

My diver came early so I ask him to drive slow so I have time to enjoy the California sky with the romance of the blue......

Life is different here with the craziness of Hollywood and the calm beauty of the clean nature and open sky, I like the contrast, extreme.......

Enjoy the moment of life that is happening right now, because this moment will never repeat, its never going to be the same temperature ever again, so breath, breath life now...... Because it is just for you to have the scant to inhale and smile.....

I will be on a machine soon at 4pm on G4 also on the web, hope I will not be so scared and hope it will be amusing to you, I know its going to be funny and crazy!

Have a lovely Monday my friends!

Here you go:
http://g4tv.com/attackoftheshow/moviesandtv/68394/Bai-Lings-Crank-Test.html





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T