What Valentine left?

Life smile happiness and hope and love and excitement and tenderness, this is what Valentine left me, I worked whole day in the sun in the rain, in my character's journey, in her sadness and tenderness, in my tiredness of the changing mood of the sun and in the heavy burning heat......



Yes we finished so late, I was going to go dance, but I have to again get up 6am instead I went to the 75th floor of my hotel just to wonder my soul my heart out off me, out off my mood my character, to fly somewhere far and high get lost, beautiful the view so unreal and clean, I almost can see you, see you searching and looking for someone in my reflection.....



I was back to the moon last night, watching from far yet close to a live band singing an earth love song...... I like the feeling of lost sometimes, because only when you are lost you are not in control, then your are free only then.......



I met a gentleman from the west, he is alone, he looked at me in the live band's romantic melody and lights opposite of me, just like in The movies, he came to me slowly and we shared a drink......



Strangers in a strange land........lost......(funny, this is my episode in the TV show "Lost")

http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2009/08/how-bai-ling-saved-lost.html



Those photos are from yesterday during my little break in between scenes on the streets in GAO Xiong Taiwan of Valentine's day in the heavy heat.......



Life and love continue, just like our love compassion and kindness never end to give......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T