Far east On the set for a wedding......

Like my new hair style?



It is not the picture I want to show you, but we are shooting a wedding scene, so in a very fancy hotel called Garden Villa, I could stay here but instead I choose city, the hotel is on the highest building in the city, I am on the 67th floor so up high, maybe you know where I stay? All the crazy local life around me, massage club and fun, but my director friend does not want me to go out says its dangerous, people take guns with them to the night Clubs, anyway I am locked in but still trying to go out secretly, don't tell anyone ok?



Still strange my feeling here, but Taiwanese are very polite, we are on a lunch break, I am in bed taking a nap and whaching Asia soup Opra, wow what a different life and life style here, Hollywood and the western world moved away, Like I am taking a train, everything left behide......



Will be here whole day, maybe post you another one?



Stay happy my friend.....



A kiss from the set on the exotic far east......



Many beautiful local pictures showing you later.....



Yes I found some of the nice local picture you will like, famous shopping street called Xin Jue Jiang, and the best cafe on the street corner, I like the building behide me so cool, do you?





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T