A kiss from the hot east on valentine's day.............















Yes its so hot over here where I am sitting right now you are looking at, almost in the meddle of streets......

I have been passing by this cafe shop every day while my assistant drives me to filming, everyday I was telling myself, if I have a day off i will just sit there doing nothing but have my favorite latte and a huge sweet cake and just sit in the middle of the intersection watch people and get lost...........finally my day has arrived, the first thing I have to do is of cause I have to share it with you, because I know you are reading me and watching me every moment.........

So pleasent now think of nothing just be, be in the heat in the hot air that makes me feel dizzy, I think I am crazy I could go inside where the heavy air conditioning is shooting, but......... I want to feel life the real thing, sometimes life can be just this simple, just be, being, thinking of nothing, not even you, but it is not ture our mind always play games with us, she slip in every second she gets, trying to fill you in with all the ideas and things she (the mind) thinks you should do and care to think. What I am thinking now is how lucky I am suddenly breath life and enjoy the moment of aware of life and simple lives around me, breath me, while we are watching other people as our view and we become their view. look at those photos, I want to show you what is around me on the streets, and in my glass and behind me, see there is a man with a mask on sitting behind me, wow .......can you see? Who is he? what he is doing? What else jumped in your view?

Life is intresting when you suddenly frees that very moment you will just realized what you have missed.........

its been hard working shooting for me the last I don't know how long ago since I was down where the typnoon was visiting those lovely people who are surffring, filming can be fun also hard, maybe it is so hot and the production trying to be on schedule and my charactor is taking off all the time, so its hard to catch sometimes, I was crying the whole afternoon on that raining day in jail filming, for her my charactor for her journey and life, still last night's scene me and our director trying to find her, she is not clear sout of like a spirit flying and unlike other characters so clear you can just be there read the lines, but for my charactor, not the case, she is in between or she is hiding and complicated, but we found somthing for her that we think its right for her at that very moment last night, funny, every time just when I showed up on a location I immediately feel something and thats something she supposed to feel without me knowing it and I just fallowed her, often it surprised myself and the director what i did then we just have to shape the whole scene according to what I did on the first take, so funny, I feel someone or a spirit is guiding me to where I should go, but why sometimes I am just lost like last night? Risking at times, because I never know whats right because we are shooting not in the stories right order, well live my fear and jump even if it is a cliff with the unknown danger, this is film making, you can't correct, its done then it is done, you can't go back, I am a risk taker, I jump and showing you my nakedness no matter how hard and what kind of condition and what is captured on film and life forever.........

Drinking my latte eating sweet cake, even they don't have the cake that I like, still i brought one, I am smiling in the heat and inside the heat of life .......

Yes thoughts coming to me right now, not important but I miss a real kiss, I miss love..........the 26th is Taiwan's lover's day, its counting by the old calender of 7/7, its an old story that those 2 lovers can only meet 7/7 every year, can you imagine once a year?

Have scrips to read but keep delaying, life take me away just like I said I will post those dance photos but instead I post these. but hope you enjoy them because this is now............

Send you a kiss a hot one from the heated east where I am sitting almost in the meddle of the streets......