Sending you the beauty from the hot east.......

Time stopped on my side of the world, its so beautiful sometimes when you are in love or when the perfect moment landed in you and in your eyes, you just want that moment to be there forever like a painting a moving painting with the melody the feeling the romance like a fever burning you till even the space is gone on earth......



Everything moved away far like a slow motion with the smoke flying to touch the high clouds, but fast like a race car blurring in my mind and eyes.....



Jet-leg like the night and the day like the best lover perfectly captured me tangled my dream and my being, time disappeared......



But you still in my heart in my conscious in the space when I awake like now......



Will post much more hot pics soon when I am not that crazily mad in my dream, when I steal myself back from life......



Miss you my friend and send you the hot sexy heat from the mysterious east.....



Thank you for visit me, I will give you so much more my crazy sexy and naked world.......



Raining so beautifully fresh the smell of the earth....... Sexy.......





Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T