Waiting in the rain.....


Waiting in the rain in the far east on the street......


We are shooting in the hot heat today in jail, what a place, the walls are so tall and big, we went inside, strange feeling, but just before my shot the rain started so hush and hard, right now we are all hiding under the embrila waiting for the message in the rain to pass, waiting, hopping the rain would stop now, but how would we know when? Nature is so unpredictable, sometimes it has a meaning hiding that we would never known. What is today's meaning then?


Yes the first picture was taken while I was on my way out off a club at 4am, I had to dance off all the tiredness of the heavy shooting schedule and the heat of the burning summer in the far east, its really hot when you are out door whole day in the heat and sun, the working condition is hard over here.

Anyway I will post some of the club photos to show you the local modern young people's night life, crazy.


Thank all of you for help me to help those people whom suffering from the typhoon, like I said more people know more can help, link to all your friends please find your own way to help, we all are a magic and hold a powerful Key of goodness and love to give and to help, find your own way and do so.

The local club is nice and fun, so many young people there dancing drinking, you buy a ticket then you drink as much as you like, after shooting I finished shower was hungry went out for some food to 7 eleven, there were 2 young man gave me compliment saying how pretty I was, I asked them why are they there on the street, they said we are waiting for friends to go to the club, well the best club in town is just a block away from my hotel and I had no clue, of cause the rest story you already know, I rushed up and get my passport then went with the boys and danced whole night, so much fun! I met a few cute boys and they all flirt with me and wanted to take me home, one guy was kind of cute and we danced......

It was great fun, and no one knows from my film crew that I went for a long night dance by myself, otherwise they will be so worried because of the local mafia. They sort of known and tried to guess if I am who I am, I said I don't know who Bailing is but my name is SOFI and Ah xiang, I was on my own for the first time.
And I did not even know it was a Friday night......
Friday night meant for crazy dance of cause I had to.

I like night life its because there are not much meaning in it except celebrate and laugh......

Wishing you a great week in the sun my friends.

Still raining hard now on the streets, we are still waiting for nature to show us the way......just like when I was shooting "Anna & the King" in Malaysia, each day we have to wait for 2 to 3 hours for the rain to pass by, but sometimes it never did, then we just enjoyed the rain then went home for a sweet dinner......

I love the raining day, always is romantic to me......

the last 2 pictures are on set now..................

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T