Storming is here shouting so loud and shake its beautiful danger......









Dangeriouse, what if the building is really shaking? 67th floor?

Storming where I am now, nature is mad or is showing us its mysterious existence and make us stop everything walk out of our own little world but feel and watch the powerful magic screaming so loud.........

I can not even see below my window up from the 67th floor, the city and the ocean all lost in the darkness deep far away into the heavy wind and storm, light colorful blooms that I want to see flying on the blue sky near my window but the total opposite in front of me.......I have never experienced such a big storm, scary but kind of beautiful......... you know where I am now right?

Sorry if I made you waiting, it takes me a long time to have the time to post, because the internet was not working when I want it to, I was going to write you a long message tonight, but some how I feel dizzy, fall sleep almost, maybe it is because my suite is way up too high? 67th floor? Or the storm is shaking so hard and drinking so passionately of the building makes me feel drunk.............

People stopped working today the whole city, no the whole country............

Raining and storming days and nights are for lovers, perfectly extended time in slow motion tangled with the mood of romance, lust, and love......... you just stay in forget about everything even your dreams and lights but making a long love..........