Just me flirting with the deep hot summer night in you.........

http://www.imdb.com/video/wab/vi1369441049/
http://blog.zap2it.com/lost/2009/08/how-bai-ling-saved-lost.html
推荐一个视频给你:艳星白灵变朴素,煮饭慰问灾民 http://bit.ly/zQSyv





This is where I went tonight after shooting, I can't just directly from filming location to hotel then go to sleep, it will drive me crazy, so I have to go out see life live life and go crazy.........Other wise I will go mad.

So I went to karaoke then to this place to listen to live music and dance, I was invited to dance on the stage because people recognize me, the most amazine thing is that that the singer is blind, I have great respect for him, even he is not fortunate like us, but he is trying so hard and to be with us, just realized how lucky we are can you imaging if it is us? He is well know singer here in Taiwan, I was dancing on the stage so crazy, sexy, but people love it! I Made a lot of people's hot sexy night........

again I have to get up 6am, must go to get some sleep now, cause I have to work only less then 3 hours left to sleep, so tired right at this second, but will add some nice pics tomorrow so please come back to find the new, cause it is for you......

cannotwriteanymoresosleepyno iamalreadysleepingnow

I like the pics and what I hold touch and seduce with is so close to my body and extremely erotic, I always loved that instrument, wow! The sound is very beautifully deep and sexy, one of my favorite, just like my hot summer night lost in the deep sea in the far east.......

A lovely day