My new movie------New year's gift............

Sorry my friends its been a while, you know its the Chinese new year,
takes forever to wake up recognize the sky and your own-self..........

lots of things happening in my life right now, exciting, sad and
happy, I cried so much last night and this morning, but can not share
with you just yet, but I will, just that the wound is still so new I
am so afraid to touch it at this moment, nothing bad, its just
something I am going through, you know suprises, life changing, take
turns either you want it or not, so many beautiful gifts, but you also
have to say good bye to the passing season no matter how much it
breaks your heart ......

I am finally not sicke anymore, spring give me new life and clean wind
and fresh air, gentlly carefully........just like today's mood waves
by nature, so beautiful everything in front of me......

Here you go, this is what I just did for my movie, one of my new
year's gift, I know not good images, but sometimes thats life, you
can't and don't see it clearly, but still echos its beauty, but
something to show you, I just did ADR for my movie " Crank 2 ", my
god, its so good and helaris, my charactor Ria, she is something
magic, you will love her so much, she is so crazy but with a beautiful
heart and just so so funny, I have never act in films like this
before, everyone was laughing till they could not stop themselves and
head to the floor, but I love her so much, I don't even know where it
coming from when I am her, and those things just coming out of my
mouth and make people laugh so much, its like something hit me or I
was taking away by some magic power from somewhere suddenly, it just
too funny........

Anyway this is this kind of movie needs to be a little bit off track
shoot directly to the sky, and the 2 yong directors just let me fly
they way I want it, dosen't matter what I hit and where, like wild
weapon and danger free fun out of the universe up in the air, I am not
in my mind and body, I was not exsisting at that moment of life......
crazy fun yet tender color of life force, is this a magic? is it only
without you aware of it then magic slipp in? This is what and why I
love what I do, living moment of life and danger with total trusting,
and so so so so so so so exciting, as if Ria transformed me into
somewhere someone, beauty of our human soul.........

Where fire is, where breaks the magic.......

The movie coming out in April, you must see it, everyone is so unique
in the film.

Ria will break your heart as Jason is so sexy cool of looking for
his......

The picture above is one of our director, his name is mark, he is so
cool and young and handsome, wonder if he is actor?

I am lucky to give Ria life and fire spirit and vunerible heart. And
one of the pic is that I am jumping from the sky with guns in my both
hands so heavy and I am firing the biggest magic power at you, please
watch out!
And the rest of the pics are just I am flirting with Jason's
charactor, its just haluris..............yes the first one is that I
am in the recording studio going crazy doing ADR, someone know what
that means?

Still in the red new year, are you waring red?

Happy Happy new year and every new day, just enjoy every single breath
we are taking, in and out, close your eyes, life's joy could just be
this simple........