look what I did......

My hot exciting Chinese new year continus, for some reason, its like
my beautiful sad lost love still don't want to say good bye..........

Its fun and adventure that I am running around in madness in town,
dinner after dinner and party after party, its all for the red hot new years,
and yes it's going to be forever long the romance flirting me and my
long lost Chinese new year, just like my thoughts going home far away
across a big mountain, big sea, big sky, and the big you, lost in the
middle, fond its way back again in the crowded people, food, music, a
smiling face....... I eat so much so much in different party dinner
and endless hunger for clarity and peace......

This is what I did, dressed up in those pictures, wrapped me the world
with happiness sadness delighted wet tears in moments of missing
you so much and total madness.........insane in red, a hot sexy dream takes my
soul away fly.......

So thankful at this moment of life, unexpectedly the hot Chinese new
year arrived.........

I am not drinking, myabe a little with the italian fine red wine
swimming inside of me deep........

Girls nights, we flirt, we dance, we share dreams, we seduce men, we
are going home together in red laughter.......

I am not crazy, but the red hot Chinese new year drunk me with its
obsession repeating everyday: Love me only!

I do, I love, I give, I enjoy, I make love, I break heart, and heart
breaks me with its joy........

Wish everyday is a Chinese new year to me, for me, and to you.........

Yes, lets talk about " Crank 2" and " Gene Generation", in fact You
can get my hot movie " Gene Generation" right now anywhere or through
amazon.com, please watch it and let me know your thoughts, I love the
movie, its so cool my stunning ass kicking sexy charactor, you will
love and die for her......hurry!!!!!!!

Happy a long live Chinese new year......