Valentine's day......


Isn't it every day a Valentine's day? It is to me, If not I almost for sure you will be disurpointed, because when you want something for the purpres of wanting it normally its not going to show up on time, it will be caught somewhere by a sudden unexpected wind, but it will happen somehow somewhere when your heart is delighted of giving, suddenly it will when you are not expected it any more, it will show up but for a better reason for a real meaning and a perfect time, and more importantly the gift will be a beauty in the realm of the soul.......


I am sorry fly I did not satisfy your need on time......
But Valentine is here for you everyday.......


Hope you all had a good one, I am going to share with you mine on my next post right here.

These 2 pictures, This is me when I had no hair and a big forhead(is this how you spell?) and one eye bigger one eye small, my grandmother always put all my hair together pointed to the sky, maybe she is trying to get sattlight and watch my channels turn? This is my family, my beautiful grandmother is on the left, her husband my grandfather stopped her to become a huge movie star, and look how handsome my father is and how beautiful my mother and my sister are, I was so moved when you posted those 2 pictures, and almost brought tears to my eyes, on my blackberry can not see your name, 57358? Somethings like that in Chinese and from Thanland? How did you get those pictures? Where did you find them? But what a beautiful gift to me, I miss my family so much and I miss my grandmother everyday, she is my love and light, she is still, she live in the moon now, sometimes when I drive on sunset saw a big huge moon sitting there in front of me and waiting for me like a huge sweet pancake just like my grandmother used to cook for me and waiting for me outside my school with all the goodies that I like to eat, images in front of my eyes right now like a moving life, you know those old movies, scratched, but so real and beautiful, it almost shows the identicla quality of real life then its gone.......


So much so much want to go back time and to be with my grandmother and lost forever in her arms.......


Sometimes I don't like hollyday's it just makes me sad......


But thank you for the gift of those 2 pictures, it meant a lot to me.......




Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T