LIFE PASSING BY JUST LIKE A BLINK OF EYE.......


This is life catches up with you rush you and push you and doing everything to make sure that you are in the present and the past is long long gone like an old train and not important anymore, I was going to tell you about my Valentine's adventure and the life in between, but life would not allow me, it interrupted me hard just like that, no matter how much I try, even this picture was taking last night when I was on my way to a kids charity event, that's how far life allow me to go back, strange I was somehow in a sad mood yesterday stranged by a mood, locked...... maybe it was the rain?

But I am happy now, if it was the message I would write yesterday will be a strange funny one, like this little mischievous girl in a short short little mini skirt spirit of my wants to show off, I should have let her, but life stopped her just when I was ready to dance...... but it is now my friend, the sky oppend another page of happiness to show me the way of not indulging in my silly little mood that missed out the fun of life, again I am excited about life about the up coming mystery and what is right now in front of me, as I am writing, its the most beautiful time of the day right now, sunset, I do and always hear the melody of the moving music like the sun is finishing its job and let go of a big sign and take back the big red smile and walking back home down the big mountain on the other side of the sea for dinner with his lovely little sexy lady, smell the food, I can see she is excited to be again sitting opposite of him and anxiously waiting and watching him to finishing his dinner and jump into his arms for a hot love making......

Golden lights dimed by a candle lighted with her face so close to the fire.......

Evening poisoned with desire......

I am again driving LA in traffic on the road of life, wishing some one is sitting next to me.......

A beautiful day and a beautiful evening to you wherever you are......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T