3 stories sharing with you 1) My naked art in Valentine......2)TMZ......3)Mickey's dog......

This is my Valentine, all in nature......all in the lazy
craziness.......


I started in Jacuzzi naked with my open sences, then glued in boat, then in the hot shinny sun, then in the deep blue sea, light mood, light heart, the big waves driving the boat by me
high speed, I always like the speed, when the big boat is jumping so
high in the rough surface of the ocean covered entirely my direction,
but the danger gets me so excited, yes, full speed! Then my friend
slowed down my temperature suddenly, the boat stopped, lunch
in the middle of the sea with big mouthed birds landing from all over
the world for a feast Valentine's food party, I feed the birds with all my
food, then cold wind knocked me out showed my nipples like alcohol slips in, then I fall
asleep, big waves shaking our boat and trying so hard to turn over all
of us upside down, sea sick swallowed the entire me, still trying to cover my nipples then the coldness
shows its laughter once again in the hush wind, then I fall asleep again deep in the bright sun........Suddenly awake for no reason noticing the quietness of the world...... Pictures are
taking by the sun with my naked eye in the quietness, time back again sobered me with noises------ Valentine on earth......


I am not drunk......I am naturely high.......


It all blurred like those paintings above one by one changed its
order.......


Went to Nobu for dinner in malibu, then fall asleep in the car ride,
then fall asleep again to a 1 and half hour massage, then desert, then
dance in a club in Hollywood, then changed club, changed another club,
then danced again till I was drunk in my own drums so loud........


Friend text me saying I was on TMZ TV the night on the Valentine,
don't know where to find and watch it, they say I am on TMZ all the
time, all the time but why? They always make fun of me. One time I was
in a theater and bunch of kids ask for autograph, I asked:
" How old are you?"
"11."
"What?"
"Yes 11."
"How old are you?"
"12."
I don't think they see my movies then I asked:
"Do you know me?"
"yes."
"How do you know me?"
"TMZ"
Wow kids watch TMZ?


Tonight I was just walked out of the restaurant "Madeo", A lot of
photographers are there and few video cameras are there shooting at me
with lights, there are fans from Chicago and England have a tons of
pictures ask me for autograph, I did because the guy from England was
out there waiting for a long time: " I am from England and not see you
often please Bailing please I really appreciated if you could signe
these." He was so excited to see me, but I was uncomfortable signing
with all the paparazzi shooting, suddenly this camera guy asked me if
I know Micky's little dog had just died, I was so shucked and did not
know how to respound, because he was laughing while he was asking me
the questions, I suddenly was afraid if he is playing with me just to
see my reaction, but people don't joke about those things, but in this
case I hope he was joking, because otherwise Mickey will be so heart
broken.........I feel for him because I know he does not have many
friends close to him, but he trusts his little dog his closest friend, I remember that
little dog was so cute and vulnrable cannot even walk probably, he is
so adorable and sweet it just made me so sad........a life did not have enough time to catch his breath.......
When young man and dog
become old they become so fragile, I text Mickey a message and hope
he is ok and hope he will win the oscar so it can comfort him in a
good big way, his dog lived good life because of him, if I remember
right he is 17 years old, but it is scary even now, what if the camera
man from TMZ was just joking with me and I text him saying this about
his dog?


Sometimes I am standing in front of the bright flashing lights but
actually cannot see and know the naked truth.......


Lights made for the road to shine, lights made for your eyes to be
blind.


Hope Mickey is in peace with his little lovely Dog, hope Mickey will
take home the oscar.......
kindness......