Romancy on the otherside of the screen....... 银幕另一边的秘密

All things and creatures excite me when they are intimate private and
almost hiding behide the soft orange lights with a fantasy and allure
story a secret mystery that lead you to a dream of unknown and beyound
life can see and reach.........


I am showing you another world another me almost not me but the dream
of me my fantasy those little spirits that bring you to her secret
room on the soft floor only lights can see and dance and touch and you
have to just sit there quietly and, and breath........


Romance on the other-side of the screen, so far away but dangerously
close, close to the essence of all.........


The naked seduction.......
The naked truth.......
The naked dream.......
The naked fantasy........
the naked
naked eyes the beauty
naked..........

裸体的