Color club eyes bed mind dance Heart seduce.........

Beautiful nature in front of me changing colors as I am changing lanes
one by one, fast without looking, like a huge book in the sky, painting turning
its heavy pages one by one so loud and big, nature is not shy when it
comes to the center stage to show off its magic, a plane flying by and is turning itself into so
small when it passing by me, by the free way, by our peaceful land,
blue sky so clean.......stopped suddenly there! Can you find the plane in the last picture,
middle of the road in the air in front of me above you, a
life stopped just like that........ yes it is waiting for me I know, i could, I could just stand up from my
driver's sit, jump out from the top of my car and directly shoot into
the plane above us.......tempting my heart, tempting my mind, lets go somewhere right
now far away......

I like so much lost on the air plane so up high and forget about the
world I am living in, drink dream happy......

Club, party, crazy driving, ocean, french dinner and bed.........

That was in paramount lot the Grammies party, I danced and laughed so
much and it was crazy and so much fun.......

Then I was glued at some sexy lounge with hot sweet chocolate bed
tearing myself into pieces for a diser........

French dinner in Malubo, rich fancy elegent yet long long long
dinner, long long long, I almost fall to a long long long slow sleep, wine
after wine, dessert after dessert, cheese after cheese, smoke after smoke gets in
my eyes..........suddenly find out the man sitting next me in the
picture is the consulate general of France, he is quite interesting, I enjoyed
talking with him about the mind game, intresting, he is the spoke's
person for the french president and advised him to meet with Obama 2
years ago, we talked about senses, we talked about split of
personality both yourself and when you are represent the gorverment or
speak in public........ people's mind are interesting, how it all
designed in a net in the air you cannot see but its there netted
perfectly still in a perfect order, wondering if i could ever be a
politician?

When you open your eyes beauty find you........
When you open your heart love blind you.........