Mickey is a gentleman......

Surprises, gifts, romance, love, success, tears just dropped from the corner of your eyes without you knowing it, do you know why? Because your heart moved by a passing beauty ........
A sweet smile just crossed your lovely face like a gentle wave on the blue sea without you knowing it, do you know why? because your heart touched by a far away bird just flying by softly with its wings loudly shooting to you in silence: I love you......
Isn't it beautiful? Isn't it what is life all about?

Its been hard for me the last few days, my phone keep ringing like crazy, but what did I do? just wish that I could tell the truth to the world, but sometimes you just can't, maybe you have to wait for my book to come out and read, yes I am writing a book, more colors than 7 colors of the rainbow, more exciting stories than you would ever known, more odd turns will take your breath away, more roses will kiss the sexy red lips into your deep brian, just like my gifted life, special, yes special and especially with men......

I started to understand woman understand myself only when I meet man, only when I fall in the river of love so deep, only when I seduce, only when I make mad love and lost in heaven, and only when we breaking up, I learnd to treasure, treasure love, learned to respect, respect love, and learned to give, give what my heart is longing for all the way......

If you want love, give love.......

I read some stories in the internet about me, but why people have to be so mean to me? What if I am you? And the truth is that I am, I am you, another you stand next to you, I am your mirror ......

Mickey is a powerful actor, I respect and enjoy his work and I am his big surportor and fan, he is going to win Oscar for sure, and I am glad we have met and he is a gentleman......

I stand in a vennerable place on earth in the light right now, people don't understand me, the media turned to trash me, maybe I am too free? Maybe I am too delightful to their soul? Maybe I am to happy and proud to be who I am alive and dance my own melody? Maybe I don't understand their rules? Maybe maybe I forgive them for the position where they stand that just can not see the sunlight above the clouds? I so want to gently melt the mist with a soft kiss that is coverd their confused eyes......

Yes be kind to me as I am kind to you.

Be careful with the power in your hands, use it well, don't let your abusive temptation take your hands and allure you all the way to the cliff and suddenly as if you have never had it your power that is gone, your gift is meant to give with its possitive intention and a loving heart......

Can't you tell man should feel lucky to have met me and spend time with me just as I feel lucky to have met them the ones I respect.

Be gentle to me, because I am you, your friend, and your mirror.......

I landed here on earth next to you to give you love, I landed here on earth next to you to give you your true self back......

We are living in a very exciting time, Live your life, dream your fantacy, dance your road with a pride a passion and a pure heart.......

A red rose and a big kiss to our new brilliant president------ Mr. Barack Obama!!!!!!!
To the Inauguration!!!!!!!
And to the man who gave us the magic power and a dream Mr. Martin Luther King!!!!!!!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T