For you just for tonight.......

Running around in Hollywood, its fun, celebrating, living the moment of life and feel life and feel the beauty around me in space in buildings in lights and in people, strange sometimes when my mood turns the road, new landscape emerges a new feeling, new smile opens me with a new surprise just as I am giving you surprises by accident And I recieve......



In my chinese blog, people are going crazy about a topic because I played the most respectful the goddess of Guang YIN in a mini series " The lost emperor", in which I did a brodway work shop for Mr. Terrence Malice as also I played the goddess of mercy Guan YIN, the show right now is showing in the major TV station in Germany and very hot nicely received and controversial, and words travels to china now, ironically become " The journey to the east ?" it is because the show is based on a famous chinese book " journey to the west", actrully really a fun show and inspiring that you will enjoy and learn about love, faith, endurance, and courage, well the spirit is in the pure space in your soul, in there lies the all the answers.......

why can people not understand it? hope you can read it and understand what I am saying.......



Send you the pure and delightful spirit with a butterfly's gentle aura no matter where you are......



May the magic evening capture your wonder........



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T