Fwd: Happy Chinese New Year to you!


Subject: Happy Chinese New Year to you!


Happy Chinese New Year to you everyone!

Red is for the new years and for happiness and for passion, and a hot red sexy smile, this is what I am giving to you for the Chinese new years, it has to be gentle, yet passionate like this, a soft wind and a soft kiss from the air, here it comes......landed like a butterfly's wings, with a magic painting inked deep........

Sorry I have been sick and lost my voice, but quiet sexy when you lost half of your voice trying so hard to talk, have you noticed? There is beauty in everything if you look at the possitive and the sunlight will always be there......

I am right now at the Santa Barbra film festival, because my film is in competition here, " Dim Sum funeral" , we had a screening last night, the audience are very warm, its nice to have the warm heart when the weather is hash and cold, right now I am standing in my hotel suite looking out through my window, there are beautiful mountains standing there, and the white clouds are so protectively with their whole body hugged and coverd the top of the entire mountain like a mother hold her dear child, or like how my Qiji's mom will protect her, hot bright sun is about to break through like thousands of fireworks ........

Even we don't see the sunlight yet, but brightness and happiness are already so loudly knocked on our heart, " Wake up baby, I am here, can't you see? its Chinese new year! I am trying to get dressed real nice, like Bai Ling, yes hot red! Get your ass up and join me, lets go wild and get drunk and dance your life out right now!!!!!!! Come On!!!!!!!!! yes Its about time......"
Nature is just amazing.......

I enjoy the quietness the sereal view away from the crowded city and people, palm trees are outside, who knows how many years they have been standing there, same place, right now they just standing there 5 of them, not far to each other, they don't mind anybody's business just standing there actually nodding and taking a hot deep nap naked in front of the whole world........

Last night I went to Kate Winslet award tribut, she sits just behind my sit before she went on to stage, I like her energe, she is a down to earth person and love and give everything to what she loves to do, everything, it was nice to hear her and feel her spirits........

I dressed in red and in my heart too, it is because it is Chinese new year, also it is because it is our life to celebrate everyday with a hot red kiss!

I am going to eat some Chinese dumplings, oh don't know where to find? in Santa Barbara? And Not the one in my movie " Dumplings" but the real one, hungry now and you?

Thank you all my friends, thank you for coming here to visit me and leaving you commets, thank you for your kindness and loving spirits, thank you for been the beautiful you, and I give that in return:

Happy birthday my friend!
Happy Chinese New year!
And happy weekend with a red hot allur.......!

Yes indeed, the hot red sun is out now dressed to kill, no actrully she is naked, WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!! Talking about me?!

Yes, please ware red, it will bring you a red shinny good luck, or waring nothing at all!