Love in new year.......

I am your mirror only reflects you.......


I reflect you, nature reflect you lights reflect you sunset reflect you sea reflect you, just as my fingers and my love touch your lips.......we shall marry........

I am lucky, this is how I started my New Year.......

Perfect image perfect position perfect time perfect reflection perfect silence of the sea emerged with nature's naked turth, me and you touched in the new years day when the sun whispers its love to the moon........

Sun and moon together at a perfect time sharing the big open sky right now above me, holding hands from the distance, sharing the stage of the dance Floor while I was running to the beach jumping into the jaccuzzi shout out loud with my amazement touched my body to the sea soft romantic........

Let the birds flying by, let the sand hiding deep, let me just looking at you......... If I can ware bikini running in between the sand in the cold new year's day, then our dream will find its match.......

Happy new year!

New day and new life new birth, I can not believe its January 1st cold snow winter life hiding in doors around the hot burning stove, but look at me, I am running around in the sand of the beautiful sea almost naked as if it is a golden summer time, where can you find such a magic? But magic find you?

I am going to make some changes with my website, so if you do not see me or my Blog, that means its under a short transition, just be little patient than you will see the new me and my new blog........



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T