Beautiful weekend colored my space......

Its Hollywood, this is what happens when you go out in the evening in Hollywood, it all happened by accident when you dressed up to enter, normally I don't post pictures with celebrities, but this time just want to share and want to let you know how fascinating surprise it could be moment to another, like life have its hands washed and ready to play, yes shift the cards in the dark sky in the moon light and then in a exactly moment when I am in a slow motion just lift my right foot in the air with my head slowly turn, he appears........

This is what happened this weekend to me, life had fun play cards with me just as I so enjoyed played the part with all the delight and allure........

Hollywood in its blindness of romance......

Well here is a fun game for you to have while you are bored in the office or after work bored of flip the TV channel, can you guess where I am in those pictures? Whom am I with? How many of them you could recognize? I am lucky to have met all of them, talented artist in their own way, whom do you like? Whom do I like you think?

It was so much fun, I saw a lot and I enjoyed a lot and its like a candy store opened my smiling eyes and smelled the sweetness of the perfum like the rushed wind and breathed in the moment of the allure magic.......

Hollywood with its color its seduction its mischief its fun and its danger, the moment you put your right foot down from the air, then the image is gone and forever slip away like a shadow, but beautifully inked in that moment on earth the exact same place where you found and lost forever .......

For me its a journey I looked at the gaze I smelled the scent I breathed the fresh rose garden I took his smile walked with my skirt danced off the floor revealed the shinny reflection upside down unfold a red carpet with my bare leg up high flirting your attention excited....... Naked.......

This is Life, romance printed my 8 little butterfly spirits danced colored the invisible space between you and me.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T