Amazed always by the little complicated map.......

You want to go somewhere with me?
I flipped thousands times landed on earth, do you know by accendent which city and where I landed?

Map of the land map of the earth map of the heart map of the sky map of your palms and map of your eye map of a sweet
weekend that is about to come......

Map of a sweet weekend? Did you drink Bailing?

What does that mean?
What does a map meant to you?

To me map is a flower opens the joy of my heart to the possibilities the melody of the entire world, just like that, it opened, I can see its red dance shoes moving right now, fast ....... when I look at a map is like I am smelling the scent of a delightful flower, it is openning right now in front of my and your eyes like the entire world is unfolding undress herself like a sexy woman or a young man, can you see? Have you noticed when people look at a map, there is a smile on their face instently, a smile emerged like a boat emerged from the far away ocean on the horisen so bright, then you watch the sunlight shine and rock and love and play with the boat and forgotten time........

Infinite the map takes you deep leads you far across the mountain just like a beautiful flower endlessly opens its wings its scent and its moving smile, you will never notice at this moment the joy of happiness mapped on your face......

But my father never likes to travel, I am not sure he even look at the map, he play " Xiang Qi " and ping pang and eat and drink and smile.......

I saw the movie " The reader ", I cried, its a beautiful love story, but don't even know how we lost it on the way in our modern society's fast speed train, but our hearts, our hearts was is and will be always long for such a beautiful tender powerful fulfillment......

Love is why we have a heart, love is why we are here on earth.......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T