Tiredness flowing in the cold Vancouver......

As you can see how tired I am, traveling working like crazy, woke up at 4am this morning to work in the once again cold, not Albuquerque anymore but Vancouver, it was sunny then the harsh snow came on Saterday noon, I waited for a cab for 1 hour and half and never came, then everything was delayed, nails, hair, massage then learning the script for my new charector, well for me those things become work and take a lot of time to walk through one by one, they were linning up like the army soldier. Right now I am sitting on set on lunch break, wordring when its goingn to be finished? My life has been hard for me, moody and unpredictble, why am I so tired and always in the cold filming?

Maybe I need a nap? yes, I will write you in a littler while when I Am in a good fresh mood with a bright smile......
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T