Showing you the trailer and my butterfly......

I know Its late, but it was really a crazy day for me, noises coming from the unknown space drove me insane! So many things happend to me at the same time, it just reminded me that my charector Thamantha Smoke's life is so much more pure and fun, all she has to do is just seduce, actrully she dose not even have to seduce, all she has to do is just simply be there and breath, then magic rises in the air without even one person realize, then quietly the whole Love Ranch falls under her feet......



I love been her and drunk in her world, simple and pure, like the gentle breath lead and fallowing you, she dances her life like a beautiful butterfly changing color in a dream every day. She tells me:
" I am here for sex,
I am here for man,
I am here for joy,
I am here for the beauty of making love,
I am here to make and to give magic......"


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T