A beautiful new day to you!

It is a new day and new life and a new Friday for me and for every one, I am excited for the weekend to come so that I can really enjoy life in the fresh air and really lost in it, its been hard the last few weeks for me lost in storm, but today again the clear sun is up so high yet so close sitting there quietly in the blue sky singing a soft love song...... wonder elsewhere if the sun is out too and singing?



I like Albuquerque, because of the open land, while I was in the car to set early this morning, I can see so far away to the other side of the mountain, wild animals were running so free, the image just lighted my mood, here we are given another beautiful day to enjoy and to live and to give love.



A friend invited me to Las Vegas tonight, I really want to go and to celebrate and dance, the last flight leaves at 8:30PM, well hope I will make it to have some fun time. But with the shooting you never know, but either way its OK.

For right now I am just enjoying been Samantha in her world, its such a joy and fun and delight to be her and lost in her, even if she takes me to another sun rise and another sunset, I will just be fine, because right now she is the closest person that near me and give me joy and love. This is the magic of making movie, you lost in another life another world dreaming with the new and exciting unknown adventures every moment, Its like you swim or fly, just when you blink you eyes, there comes a wonderful surprise.



I am lucky to be with her and together to make magic......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T