Sunset melody......

Beauty the sunset, its a still yet a moving emotional painting, the flag, the trees and the invisible wind, sits and waves in front, in front of my breathless heart, covered, covered the entire world, so much feelings, so much unspoken sweet sadness, so much beauty. I am sad with tears in my eyes can not stop, why am I such an emotional person and feels so much? it seemed like every movement the earth make, it strikes me like an unexpected storm, as it is what I am feeling right now......

He came to visit me unexpectedly like the harsh bright but sweet afternoon sun naked lying on the blue sky, almost blind me, took my breath away...... we got up in the late afternoon after my night shooting, felt I am walking on air and jumped into the red sea of the soft sunset clouds...... Evening unfolded us like an opened bottle of alcohol, we watched the UFC in a local club called "up town", then we played poker......sweet smoke colored my smile and his, it was exciting the fight, human animal went mad, I ate so much and the alcohol red my Body and my vision. Strange the feeling that I have, I was locked here in Albuquerque, just when I looked around and knowing every corner in town and giving up and trying to find the world else where inside me, then there comes the surprise. Then the sweet surprise will fly away just as the precious short Sunday will end now. This is life, just like the warm sunset, it touches and hurts you every time you lost in it. At this very moment I am writing, the sun breaks the snow and strikes me suddenly in my wet eyes, so bright, it lift my spirit, but I know another sunset just in the left Conor hiding, waiting for his flight to take off with a loud sound.

Where did I get this soul? Feeling every rain drop touches the leaves or touches a little boy's palm just when he lost his sight of his mother for one second.

Dusts like the stars dancing in a slow motion shines the sunlight.

Nature repeat its melody, I said good bye watched he and his car took the snow flower away..... Snow, sunset, wind, brightness, darkness, confused my counting steps of walking......

Sunset, hope its not coming tonight, I don't want to hear the music and switch off my world.

Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T