Soft Sunday.....

One day delay, because my blackberry was not working yesterday on Sunday, well it was Sunday, now I know why. But this is what i wrote yesterday:



I did not make it to Las Vegas, well it was not meant to be, I finished shooting at 8PM, but my flight leaves at 8:30PM, I tried So hard and every one in the hair and make up room tried their best to help me to get out of the make up and hair, but still the flight dose not really care, it takes off slowly but surely and it was already in the air passing me by with a smile while I was in the war trying my best, my car came by waited for me from 6:30PM on, well only 20 minutes late, it really was a war so funny, sometimes we have all the time in the world to waste, but other times, time just can be so crucial, well i think this is life, you try your best but fate will play a big role in the end to decide for you just like that with no effort but a big smile.



Want to have a massage but hotel called for me and there was no open space left on Saturday, but I was so tired and really needed to be relaxed, then I called on Sunday myself and you know what, I got an open space, the spa called La Bella in Albuquerque, the girls working there were so nice, they brought me a bottle of champagne and a plate of strawberry, I got the best male masseuse there, he was so good, deep tissue, I enjoyed the afternoon lost in massage and the hot steam room and the sexy burning jacuzzi like a child, here you go in the picture, the hot water touches me, and the champagne gently dance inside of me while my lips kiss the fresh strawberry......



This is my Sunday`s Life, beautiful and simple.



When I closed my eyes, and closed every where around me, just learned that its so important to forget the world and yourself once in every 7 days in the weekend, nothing exists at a long moment while I was drunk in the hot steaming water, but then after a quiet 100 years, slowly, music...... from the moonlight far away gently traveling to earth with my grand mother's sweet smile......

Tenderness......



I have to get up at 3:30am on Monday when the sun and moon both are still sleeping, the thought came to me suddenly when Sunday ends.


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T