Iife goes on like the dance floor......

I am speachless, its sad silly and stupid all the news runs out like the mad river has just suddenly broken from the earth, ghosts put their make up on and walked into the mad city and knocked each of your closed door, just only wish if you knew.



Maybe one day I will write a script about it, yes, just realized, this is how jokes and comedy find their life and laughter, I want to laugh so bad, but its just hard when you are still deep down on the ground knocked out by the sudden storm, but Is there any more funny things to laugh at and something can realy make people actrully go crazy and have joy and dance their nose off and jump out of their 36 floor window and dive into the ocean of the busy excting city life? Glad made you talk laugh and find joy, just hope there are till some smart people out there can simply see through their lense.



The world out there is dangerious sometimes, just watch your shoes and don't get wet when you walk near the white sand. Rain drops, storms, fire, maybe just next to your, watch out my friends!



Still what I want to say is that life gose on no matter what, this is the beauty about the moving sunlight and time, they always take us to a new day and a new life, and bath us with the morning fresh air, as if the earth and our heart has never been touched and walked before.



Gentle spirits like the soft clouds falling.......



I was sleepless last night and had to get up 6am to work, but just learned that I am lucky and still woke up by the bright sunlight, here I am working again and shooting a fantastic movie with the artists that I dreamed of working with.



Life gose on like the romantic dance floor..... This time no shoes but with music......



Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T