I want to take her out......

Its dark out in the desert, wind knocked out all the living things with out root, flying in the air the lost life, but maybe the wind just take them to their homes where they belong, wonder in the soul of the nature, wonder in the cold in the darkness night......


When all the lights are on, the desert become a colored sea, boats flouting like the tiny little cars rushed in the middle of the big loud wind, rushed through......

So vast the open desert......so vast the open colored sea......

" I want to take her out, I want to take her out of her red fur coat, and I want to get her to the dance floor swept her feet off and tangle her and drunk her in the 2000 years fine red wine in my arms......" The wind shout out loud!

Yes! Take me! Rescuer me from the desert......


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T